Saturday, December 4, 2010

December

(So I started writing this and never posted it. I figured its better to just post it unfinished now then to leave it hiding) I don't know where the time goes... I guess its a little embarrassing to notice that my last post was before David and I got married and now I am 6 months pregnant with our son. This year has just flown by.

I feel like everything continues to change and yet that is starting for feel really normal. We are approaching our first Christmas as a married couple and I can't help but look forward to what traditions we may start, and how through the years, and children, Lord willing, traditions will evolve.

We are expecting Gabriel in late February and it seems so far away. I want to meet him, know what his is going to look like and start to see his personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment